A magical selection of some Iberian gems. We have a fondness for this region, so have put together an exciting mix of twelve bottles to showcase the different varieties. From the fresh Verdejo, the slightly spritzy Vinho Verde to the stunning Nai Albariño. The reds we have the organic Altano from the Douro region in Portugal, the full bodied Monte La Reina Roble and then finishing with the soft and silky Syrah from Campo Reales.
- 2 bottles of Monte La Reina Verdejo 2020, Toro Spain
- 2 bottles of Adega de Monção Vinho Verde 2021 Portugal
- 2 bottles of Nai Albariño 2021, Val Do Sallnes Rias Baixas Spain
- 2 bottles of Monte La Reina Roble Tempranillo 2018, Toro Spain
- 2 bottles of Altano Naturalmente 2021 , Douro Portugal ( Organic)
- 2 bottles of Clua El Solà d'en Pol Roja 2020, La Mancha Spain